Saturday, November 12, 2011

It's a good time to get Cooking Wild in Missouri

I just bought three more copies of Cooking Wild in Missouri to give as gifts. They are 20% off in November and December making them $12. There's a link at the bottom of our blog if you want to learn more about the book. And, as a reminder, since I sound like a cheap salesman, no we do not get any funds from this book at all. Not even close. I just love it, we're having fun working our way through it and want to share what it's like to provide for the recipes. 


I am excited that we now have some meat ready for the project. It's been nuts and fruits for the last few weeks and I'm quite ready for some meat dishes. I'll let Fred tell you about the particulars of getting the meat since that's his specialty. Right now the man needs some sleep. He's all hunted out.

No comments: